• Minimum 3 years experience in the same position in the mining company.
• Relevant tool / driving operation permit.
• Supporting technical abilities.
7. Engineers System Control Fixed Plant Maintenance.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering combined with 5-7 experience working on ABB Symphony
and Rockwell Automation Contrologix Systems.
• ABB and Rockwell Automation experience must include installation, logic programming and
MMI development, configuration and backup/record keeping duties.
• Familiar with Windows and SQL administration, computer networking and fiber optic.
8. Project Engineer Structural.
• Min. Bachelor (S1), preferably Master (S2) degree in Civil I Structural
• 5-10 years of experience in oil & gas, mining or shipyard construction in multinational and multicultural environments.
• Previously hold a position with proven track-record as Construction or Project Engineer min. 3 years.
• Familiar with international codes: AISC, ASME, API, ASTM, DIN, AS, AWS, BS with broad knowledge in industrial practices.
• Knowledge of engineering, procurement & construction management principles.
• Possess an in depth knowledge of Civil & Structural Engineering from design stages as well as extensive experience in construction methods.
• Willing to work extended hours and night shift to meet project deadlines.
• Dynamic, flexible and pro-active with good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Requires multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting).
• Ability to supervise the work done by contractors, engineering consultant and suppliers.
• Fluent English is a must (indicate TOEFL or IELTS score if any).
Send Your Latest CV
Send your latest CV to be included in our database. Please complete with an
attachment of photocopy of supporting documents (diplomas and certificates) and a
copy of KTP and KK to :